There are many bachelorette party scavenger hunt ideas. The challenge is choosing the hunt ideas that best fit your bride-to-be!
The Bachelorette party scavenger hunt is a fun tradition for the bride-to-be and her BFF’s to let loose and complete a checklist of quirky, embarrassing dares and challenges.
Putting together a bachelorette scavenger hunt checklist is a great ice breaker and will provide tons of fun stories for the rest of the evening. In other words lots of dirt to sling at each other for the rest of your lives. Good Times!
Check out the list below for free bachelorette party scavenger hunt ideas that includes items, challenges, and missions for your girls to complete. Don't Forget to keep a camera handy; a pictures worth a thousand words. Say Pinterest!
1. Put together a list of awkward things for your girlfriends to do and quirky items for them to collect.
2. Make a copy for each team.
3. Decide where you want this scavenger hunt to take place either in a local shopping mall or maybe out on the town.
4. Assign a designated driver for each team.
5. Make sure you bachelorette party stands out by dressing the part. You can dress the bride-to-be in a tiara & veil and the rest of the girls in suggestive bachelorette party t-shirts (“last night of freedom”, “bachelorette party on the loose”, etc.).
6. Make sure each team has a video camera/camera to prove specific tasks were preformed.
A few Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt Ideas: After the bachelorette scavenger hunt is over, collect all of the pictures taken and make it into a scrap book for the bride to be. This will make a great bachelorette party gift; she will never forget her “last night out”. Also, throw in a few personal items that the bride loves, makes for more great gifts at the end of the game.
1. A bottle of the bride’s favorite liquor (comes in handy at the party).
2. Naughty Lingerie for the honeymoon (one bachelorette gift done).
3. One picture of a team mate & a fast food restaurant employee!
4. Gynecologist business card
5. A male blow up doll
1. Divide the girls into two teams.
2. Appoint a team leader to keep track of all tasks completed.
3. Set a time and location spot for each team to report back to.
4. Tally up each task completed to determine the wining team.
5. Brag about your teams encounters.
With these Bachelorette party scavenger hunt ideas, you will create an unforgettable bachelorette party game! Try adding a few of your own creative scavenger hunt ideas to give a personal touch to the bride-to-be. Alright ladies, it’s time for a little competition! Happy hunting and may the best team of ladies win!
Nov 24, 14 06:50 PM
Free Bachelorette Party Games are wonderful when resources are limited. Check out Bachelorette free party games here!
Nov 18, 14 02:34 PM
Bachelorette Party Ideas can be the difference between a final fling and just another good time with the girls. Check out all the naughty fun here…
Jun 30, 14 05:58 PM
Looking for Bachelorette party scavenger hunt ideas? Free Printable checklist, challenges, game ideas and fun missions for your girls to complete.